I love using Mind Maps because they help me brainstorm and connect concepts and ideas for my business. There are several free mind mapping programs out there, but today I’d like to share with you a free tool that you can use to create mind maps in several different views.
Mind map for Nextcloud
Mind Map is a free tool for Nextcloud users that allows you to create and edit maps files in the browser. It’s super simple to use. You can find more information about this project on the Mind map GitHub page.
Benefits of Mind Maps
- Visualize any business process
- Easily identify bottle-necks or confusing areas that need improvement
- It can help you recall information more easily.
Figure 1. This is the classic mind map diagram
Figure 2. Fish bone diagram
Figure 3. Org chart
- Begin with the main topic. This is your website’s homepage.
- Add branches to the main topic. These are the pages linked from website’s homepage.
- Explore topics by adding more branches.
- Add images and colors.
Now its your turn
Have you used mind maps before? Do you think mind-mapping would help you in your business? What other tools are you using?