- Say what you mean and do what you say.
- Respect people’s privacy, attention, and time.
- Ensure inclusivity through accessible design.
- Create visually appealing websites while adhering to web standards.
- Empower clients to manage their own content.
- Prioritize reliability, security, and performance.
- Embrace change and remain open-minded.
Meet The Founder
Hi, I'm Mario
A creative director and tech nerd. I’m always excited to meet fellow entrepreneurs and work together to tackle any challenges you may have.
At Minimo, we’re passionate about helping small businesses establish and grow their online presence through web design. We take care of all the technical details, from hosting to maintenance and support, so you can concentrate on running your business. Let’s create an amazing website that showcases your unique brand and attracts more customers!
My Early Beginnings: From Humble Roots
Minimo is the product of my passion for technology and design. When I was a kid, my family immigrated from Peru to Los Angeles. Eventually, I landed a job in the travel industry, where I worked for 25 years. This opportunity allowed me to travel all over the world to experience different cultures, and learn everything about the travel business.
When the pandemic hit, I lost my job.
I once built a website for a local car service business. I made the website and reservation system, which helped him land a big client like Microsoft. I kept working on his website and helped him attract more customers.
That experience made me want to help other small business owners succeed too. So I started Minimo, a web design business to help entrepreneurs grow their businesses with a great website.